The Advisory Board for the Center for Space Science and Engineering at Virginia Tech (Space@VT) provides critical input for future growth and continued success.
The Advisory Board provides input on research opportunities and directions, as well as guidance for curricula and training for educating future space science and engineering students. Members of the Space@VT advisory board are leaders in the fields of space science, space engineering, and space technology.
The current membership is as follows:
- Richard Bevilacqua (Chairman) - Naval Research Lab
- Gary Bust - Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- Claudio (Cesare) Caprio - MEIT
- Dean Clark - Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Thomas Clark - NASA Goddard
- Lauren Dreyer - SpaceX
- Keith Englander - Missile Defense Agency
- Robert Erlandson - Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
- Rob Fulton - Valkyrie Strategic Partners, LLC
- Larry Gordley - GATS, Inc.
- Peter Hadinger - Inmarsat
- Scott Jensen - SDL
- Michael Keeton - Orbital Science Corp.
- John Klingelhoeffer - ARL
- Byron Knight - National Reconnaissance Office
- Andrew Kwas - NGC
- Dino Lorenzini - Space Quest
- Gino Manzo - BAE Systems
- Dan Moses - NASA
- Larry Paxton - The Johns Hopkins University
- Amit Puri - Ingenicomm, Inc.
- Patricia Remias - Sierra Nevada Corp. Space Systems
- Dan Sable - VPT, Inc.
- Shey Sabripour - Firefly Space Systems, Inc.
- Scott Schaire - Goddard Space Flight Center
- Timothy Winter - Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Brandon Witcher - VPT, Inc.